All postage costs are calculated by the amount of items ordered and by where abouts in the world they are being shipped to. Trackable insured services are always used for all orders over the value of £25.00.
1. All cards are sent out in cardboard backed envelopes to protect them. Larger orders are sent out in padded envelopes or boxes for protection.
2. Lilactwist is committed to recycling and using green products wherever possible. So occasionally goods will be sent in an envelope or box that has been used before.
1. Orders are sent out by Royal Mail first class service. Larger orders are sent out by Special Delivery which makes the parcel trackable and insured for up to £150.00.
2. All receipts are kept for all orders, so if you encounter any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Shipping outside the UK
International orders are sent by International Signed for or Airsure, which is fully insured and trackable, and usually takes 5-10 days.
1. In the unlikely event of a complaint, the customer must notify us in writing within 7 days of receiving their order.
2. No claims will be entertained after this period.
3. Refunds or exchanges can only be given where merchandise is found to be faulty or the specifications of the order haven't been met.
4. If you are not satisfied with an individual card you receive, it may be returned to us in an 'as new condition' (they must not be printed or written on) for a replacement.
5. We are fully compliant with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Act, which provides you with a seven day "cooling off" period after the order is received during which time you are able to cancel or return the full or part order. However, this only applies to goods which are returned unopened in their original packaging and are unused. The following exceptions apply:
a) Personalised items, including but not limited to stationery and favors.
b) Perishable products, including but not limited to favour fillings and chocolates.
6. Customers are liable for the return postal charges, all returns must be sent via recorded delivery.
7. Your statutory rights are not affected by any terms and conditions stated above.